2. The narrator was fabulous. Should I know Sean Pratt? (When I began listening, I thought it was Sean Penn narrating—and I got all excited. As it turned out, Pratt was amazing.
3. Did as many people read this book as I’ve been led to believe?
4. Would you believe that I missed the end? I didn't get it. A friend gave me this link. So I suck. And I still don’t really get it.
6. INFINITE JEST, indeed. The joke is certainly on us.
7. I must say I'm very sad about his death. He was brilliant--and probably a very sad man. It is tragic, and my affection for him endures. I would recommend A Supposedly Fun Thing I’d Never Do Again and Brief Interviews with Hideous Men.